What is a professional loan for chartered accountants?
CA loan is a diversified type of loan with perks and terms which suit best for a chartered accountant. Chartered Accountants Loan is an unsecured loan and can be availed from any financial institutions. As the banks are rigid with their terms, you can opt for a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFCs) such as Bajaj Finserv.
What are the benefits of professional loan for chartered accountant from Bajaj Finserv?
Most of the time people are confused between choosing the right type of lending product, they mostly face a hard time while choosing between a personal loan and CA loan. Here are some benefits of chartered accountant loans that will help you make the better choice.
- More loan amount: While funding a business expansion, it is necessary that you keep your business well-funded. Any shortage of funds can lead to a substantial loss and may affect your other business as well. Therefore, you need to look for a loan that offers you higher loan capital. NBFCs like Bajaj Finserv provide the maximum amount of INR 30 Lakh as a professional loan for chartered accountant.
- Low pre-payment charges: Chartered accountants are no stranger to the sudden inflow of funds; there are times when a CA gets a substantial amount as a payment or commission. With so much money the first thing that comes to any CA’s mind is getting rid of debts. The most daunting this for a CA is prepayment charges. To avoid high prepayment charges, you can apply for a CA loan with Bajaj Finserv.
- Flexible Tenor: Tough times are hard to predict, and a financial crisis with an ongoing loan can make the situation even worse. People during financial crisis default on their loans due to the unaffordability of the EMIs. Bajaj finance, on the other hand, offers flexible tenors using which the EMI amount can be adjusted for further convenience.
How to get a professional loan for chartered accountant from Bajaj Finserv?
There are two ways to get a professional loan for chartered accountant from Bajaj Finserv they are:
- Manual procedure: You can apply for a CA loan from Bajaj Finserv by using the basic manual method. First, you will have to fill the application form manually and get the necessary details about the documentation that will be needed for the loan procedures. Then submit the form with all the necessary documents to the nearest Bajaj Finserv branch. You will get a call from the lender within 24 hours if your CA loan is approved. You will be called to the branch for further formalities, and within 2-3 days the loan amount will be sanctioned in your bank account.
- Online: The online process is very simple and effortless, go on the Bajaj Finserv website read all the necessary information you need. Click on the ‘apply online’ button and fill the application form and click submit. Once your loan is approved, you will get a call from the lender asking original documents for verification and for that you can go to the branch and show them your documents. Your loan will be sanctioned immediately in your bank account.