To unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 AT&T you will require unlocking code which will help you to use your AT&T device with any SIM card irrespective of the network in any corner of the world. You can avail AT&T unlock services from the Samsung Customer Care service stores who are legally authorised to provide such services. The AT&T device unlocking service is super-fast, legal and one of the easy to go services which you can afford at a lesser price. You can avail this service online as well.
To benefit the AT&T unlock code service for your Samsung Galaxy S6, you do not need to download any extra software. Sign up on any of the online platforms which provide this service and log in with your registered email-ID. On logging in, you will have to submit the order for your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 unlock code. As you submit, you will receive an email with the AT&T Network Unlock Code for your Samsung Galaxy S6 along with an instruction manual that will guide you regarding how do you use your Samsung Galaxy S6 Network unlock codes.
How to Get the Samsung Galaxy S6 AT&T IMEI Unlock Code?
The ways in which you can derive the IMEI unlock code and submit this code to avail the information guide is discussed below.
- To find the IMEI of your mobile handset, you have to dial *#06# from your dial pad and press the call button.
- As soon as you do that, you will find a 15 digit number popping up on your screen. Note that down as you will have to submit this number later on the website for requesting the unlock code.
- Now go to the company’s online webpage whose service you wish to avail for receiving the unlock code.
- Fill in the IMEI number in the desired location and submit your request.
As you submit your IMEI number, the company gets access to the Samsung master database. In that database, all the IMEIs are registered of the Samsung phones irrespective of their model number. The company will know when your product was manufactured, what colour your product is, the model number and registration number as well the status of the device whether it is locked or unlocked. When they get access to the master database, they will revert you with a mail on your registered email ID. The mail will comprise the AT&T network unlock code for Samsung Galaxy S6 as well as the instruction manual.
When you receive the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S6 network unlock code, follow these steps stated below.
- Switch off your AT&T network mobile handset.
- Now, pull out the AT&T network SIM card from the device.
- After taking out the SIM card, switch on the phone.
- As it restarts, enter the AT&T Network Unlock IMEI code that you received in the mail.
- Your AT&T device is now unlocked from the network and you can use the device with any other SIM card of any other network you desire.
In case of discrepancy, do contact your carrier or a customer care service centre near you.