A neurosurgeon is someone who operates on you when you have a neurological problem. The doctor might also give you a consultation and prescribe curative means instead of a surgery depending on what the doctor deems fit. Neurological problems are often severe, related to the brain and spine and the nervous system in general, but the toughest part is to understand that you might be suffering from.
There are certain signs and symptoms that might suggest a neurological disorder, but it is hard to tell since they might be confused as symptoms of something else. When it comes to consulting a neurologist it is always best to consult with the best neurosurgeon doctor in india at least once for opinion and treatment. Here are some symptoms that might suggest that you have neurological problems and that you should immediately see a doctor:
- One of the most common problems that a lot of us suffer from are headaches. Did you know that chronic headaches might be a sign of something more dangerous than a minor cough and cold or stress? Headaches which are splitting and cause a lot of pain and keeps on happening from time to time can be a sign of a neurological disorder and hence if you have been experiencing headaches for a long time that are excruciating then you need to visit your doctor for a consult, just to be on the safe side.
- Neurological diseases manifest themselves in little day to day activities. For example are you feeling weak? Do not confuse weakness with feeling tired or fatigued. When you are tired or fatigued, with a little bit of effort you will be able to do the thing that you are trying to do, however if you are not being able to exert any strength and no matter hard you try you are not being able to do so then it is weakness. This can be a sign of a problem in the nervous system and hence you need to rush to the doctor at once.
- A lot of us suffer from pains in various parts of the body. A pain in the neck and the back or the shoulder or in any part of the body, which has been persisting for a long time and keeps on coming back can be a sign of a nervous problem and hence a visit to the doctor is a must.
- Does one portion, might be very tiny, of your body feel numb or are you getting tingling sensations. Well then this is a sure shot nervous system problem and you need to book an appointment with one of the top 10 neurosurgeon doctor in india for immediate consultation.
- Are you having problems in moving about properly? Do you fall down quite often or lose balance while you are walking? Are you feeling dizzy from time to time? Loss of balance and control of movement suggests a serious neurological problem and you need to go to a doctor without further ado.
These are some signs that point towards a problem in the nervous system. If you are suffering from them then do visit a doctor.